Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week after week, torture goes on....

Incessantly written, the torture restarts every week. Every coming week, i dread the final exams. I have went through two weeks of project managing, involving setting up a booth for sales and also quizzes, horrible lab experience involving a super long reprt on light and optics, and also repeatedly scoring low marks for calculus.

Calculus has gone into an entirely new level, my my, i dont think i will make it this sem. This Coming wednesday is my chemistry test and tutorials, tuesday, physic tutorials, and whats more, i have spent so much money on food. Living in UTP, with all the stress you have, will make you hungry in less than 3 hours after eating!

My drama presentation have finished. Okay la. Can be done for.

Well, for my tennis, i have improved so much, i am now so proud of my forehand being so accurate. I cant wait to beat my juniors up during the holidays.

BUT I HAVE A MATHES QUIZ THIS WEEK! IM DEAD?

No comments:

Post a Comment