Sunday, January 25, 2009

In UTP, things can turn clockwise,and otherwise..

My first day at UTP was awesome for the second semester.. Hooohhh, ikhwan,my new roommate,the first thing i saw when i walked into my room was a wooden carpet on the floor! It really looks nice with my room. He really knows how to decorate things from the looks of it,hehehe..

At night, i met all of my bestfriends and had a meeting on which tutorial and lab sessions we should go to. We managed to finally come up with plan A, plan B and Plan C. It was tiresome,but it was worth the effort for our future comfort.. (MY BED)


The week passed, and we didnt get some tutorial venues that we wanted. We were all stressed up. No one told us that da server went online by the evening. So long for my efforts, We thought it would turn out well, but as you know, things might change at the very end,huhu. We sorta moved in a group right now. The lecturers seem to be experienced, but i have a favourite..MR john dennis. He is a physics lecturer, and from the looks of it, I can get an A for physics this semster,huhu. The only thing that bugs me, but actually benefits me in a way, is that i was chosen to become the class rep for English! (after much pressure) The lecturer said i would get extra points for the responsibility,hehehe..

Here is me, with a slightly longer hair than the spiky ones i used to have,huhu. To me, what differentiates school boys from me is our hair (as they have to have tidy hair right?) . The other reson is that i believe that there is a need for change, and to do that change is difficult, but the results would make you a better man. I am now trying to get MARA loan and hoping it would be a conversion to scholarship later on. Ihave come to realised too, that the fact that i can never expect anything from anyone, but only be myself, and as i get criticisms for being me, I wouldnt mind them much but for the things of the past that have happened, I am sorry, but that is me,huhuhu. Happy forever..

3 comments:

  1. dude! insyaAllah A for physics!! =)
    hey clas rep? bravo =0
    new hairstyle? huhu why did u change it?
    dah ada awek baru ke? ahaha
    be yourself & hiraukan apa orang lain cakap
    okay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, hello 'busuk' guy,ths is me, ustaz, ur cosmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the post. I want to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Unturned skins & many more!

    ReplyDelete