Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Class Representative,AGAIN!!!

Oh my god, this day was soo out of control. It started well with all of my friends laughing mad at azizul coz he really hates girls and his club, arsenal lost last night. Fabregas down to my gassy butt i suppose,huhu.

Today, we had some problems with schedule. Our chemistry lecturer is a total bum, so lazy she or he,i dunno who, wants to change the time for our lecture. Big matter as we already registered for our labs and tutors in her NEW TIMETABLE of hers that suggests we abandon such classes! Damn~~~

So what happened, she asked who is class representative. I kept quiet,its not me for your information, and then half of them called out NICOLE~~~

Then, she went on blabbering, then she asked who is class representative. Suddenly the whole class went HISYAM!!! Damn... i thought. Then she asked for my phone number. Oh my god. Yeah, i am the only one who can do it, as i have all of my friends contacts, but hei, im not master of this subject. For english, i am willing, but for a subjek that i got C for last exam,its a total no. Well,what to do?
My handy two phones for dialling representatives....

3 comments:

  1. oh man! congratulation!!!!!!
    i never experience to become a class rep
    not as famous as you =)

    hey chemistry rocks!
    haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r great man
    u don't have to master the subject to be a good SR.
    u just have to have the quality of resposible.
    n seemed like everybody know that u have it.
    u r getting higher n higher that i can't catch up nmore.
    coz as 4 me, i'm getting lower till the lowest part of the earth. we're totally different. afraid that one day u'll feel ashame to have someone like me as ur friend. if that time really come, don't hesitate to deny that i was once ur friend. i'll understand. u don't worry bout me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. da thing is samad, even how low you are, you are always my friend, and always will. We went through heaven and ABsOLUTE IRRETURNABLE HELL in STAR together.

    Anyway, imagine samad, i was doing my assignment, and i could not understand anything since the first question. I then asked my frenz around me and they solved it like nothing,esp my roommate. Sometimes i wonder Whether this is a correct course for me, but finally,hat i did, i just do the best i can. Its better than doing nothing at all. Keep your efforts to your max!

    ReplyDelete