Monday, March 2, 2009

What was on my mind just now?

Well,the above topic is what you call a HOOK. Its what drives other people to read what you post, and surely, a good hook can steal a persons time to read your blog.

Oh yes, i was thinking about the coming chemistry test. Holy cow, i cant relate it to what i learned last sem coz i Totally forgot everything that i have learned before! Its gonna be this Wednesday and i dont think im ready for it just yet. I think im gonna study after this,huhu.

It is a matter of time before my favourite sport might get in the way to my studies. I havent registered yet for UTP Tennis competition,and i might be late so tomorrow im gonna meet tiara and regiter my name and my team to her. It will be a tough match coz there are some very good tennis players here you see.

Thats not the worse of it. Next week,there would be three tests and as usual,I AM NOT READY. By the end of chemistry test, i am gonna study and strive to my fullest to understand what i learned.

And then,i was dreaming again,to the day i returned to Star for their sports day. Too many things have happened,including me leaving behind my sjoes accidentally there! Lucky for me, my loyal juniors are coming to UTP for a Debate,and they ll give it to me during the debate. It is hard to forget star, when there are so many juniors looking up to you and what you are doing and how,you might be progressing. (in this term,i mean it tennis coz i taught them tennis in the past)

i am feeling a bit worried,so my tense in this text of mine would be dark and in a mood of slight fear. To cheer evrything up a bit, lets see a few memoirs of me and the place where i hid from wardens with kushairy during our form5 years, and also,the vandal or the initial,which was the biggest logo of a vandal in my school,imprinted on the ground of the ampaian at house black,the logo of me and my bestfriends,the unbeatables.
The above picture of house blue in 2009 and the one below is the one with my batch's version. Very obvious difference. All of them this year are like house blue in the above if you want to believe me.

2 comments:

  1. i love the green house design (our year)
    and jealous too =]
    star? so many changes...shit! haha
    how about your tennis huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my tennis is doing ok la. Im not hitting it to the places i want. Just when the ball was about to go in, it goes out. I was constantly hitting my head angrily because of this,huhu.

    My match sabtu ni. I havent studied yet,and ada 3 test minggu depan. Mati~~hahaha.

    Bdk Star dtg utp td for debates. Bdk2 4s majoriti. Semo junior2 kita yg baik dowh. malu gak coz they all surround me, but for the sake of appreciating them remembering me, i juz borak2,huhu. i accidentally left my nike shoes in star during sports day and rashid returned it,huhu...

    My quote on my page today best. It sounds like this ,I don't suppose any man has ever understood any woman since the beginning of things. by hg wells.

    ReplyDelete