Sunday, February 1, 2009

A friend indeed.

On a wet Saturday morning, i went out to dry my laundry. The weather seemed so fine i decided there will be no rain. That was 7 in the morning, and i didnt sleep the whole night. The air was dewy and cool, so i decided to finally go to my much needed sleep.

I woke up at 12.30pm in he afternoon. Stretching my body here and there, i got up and had a very wonderously long bath. The cool water trickled so soothingly, i wanted to be there forever.

After lunch, i went to play a few games with my laptop. My laptop seems to be having major problems, and finally, i was mad with my laptop. My friend shazwan, told me to bring it to The acer centre. He offered me a ride on his motorcycle.

He accompanied me inside the centre and waited for me for a long time. Finally, my laptop is left there for repairs and we went back.

From far away, i could see the road glistening. I asked shazwan why is it glistening? and then i thought, MY CLOTHES! DAMN!

Suddenly the rain was upon us. Poor shazwan, wet to the toe...and what he said, everythings ok...a friend indeed aint he? he would be in the pic below, wearing red baju melayu i think bside me,maybe...cant remember..

1 comment:

  1. wow he must be a very good friend to you
    convey my regards to him
    hahah =p
    eh dude, who's "cik teka teki" that follows
    your blog? haa!!
    kantoi haha =p

    ReplyDelete