Monday, February 2, 2009

Being another class rep, and a whole day of war.

It was early in the morning. I was fast asleep as i thought my emathes tutorial will start at 9 until suddenly shazwan came in and woke me up. Tutorial starts at 8! Damn...

Our emathes tutor was our own lecturer. what a surprise, after a huge break in of my group of 6 being late into her tutor, but what was important was that she really knows how to teach! Lecture room 16 is a total boycott, the tutor never came last sem and it as the same this time.

After that, i went to enrol myself in Society of Petroleum Engineers Club. There were a lot of clubs and i will considr entering them tomorrow.

Our classes continued one hour after our emathes tutor. It was a super tiring day. From 8 to 1pm and continue at 4 to 5 pm and continue for english tutor the following 8pm to 10 pm .

Well, what happened was technically,my name was not in the tutorial list, but the tutor was kind enough to let me in to her tutorial. Her name was Puan Chang, and she was awesome.

Later on, there was choosing the class rep. The majority wants me to become,to my utmost disagreement, but since i am good at the subject,whats wrong isnt it? huhu. She might even give me extra marks,and i am the oly one who have a lot of contacts in my phone. Well, lucky day huh? Tomorrow is a holiday, as it is Perak Day 4 sultan Perak. Happy resting for me,huhuhu...

1 comment:

  1. hahah you were late to 'school'
    so, tomorrow you're going to be the class rep,huh? congrats ya ;)

    ReplyDelete