Thursday, February 12, 2009

Debate against an insane 'friend'? More likely,Foe~

Today, i faced one of my toughest challenge yet. It was during a computer lab session. My computer is the only one accessible to the internet. I showed to my friends some pix of palestine war victims from my friend's blog to them. Along came a chinese guy. You all might not know him. This was what happened.

He raised very2 sensitive topics. 1) Palestine is guilty for attacking israel 1st 2) Petronas did not contribute any money to palestine victims(he himself is a petronas scholar,shame on him) 3) How come you can say Israel is cruel while the Muslims in Israel have never been mistreated? 4) Prophet muhammad's poligamy( islam) 5) Whose right is it over the land of Palestine? 6) a few others.

Imagine, he does not concentrate on one topic. I want him to think, but he didnt do so! He went on another topic,one after another he hits a barrage at me. What i do, i give bak that barrage. I managed to counter all of them,but two hours of precious learning was wasted on a stupid individual like him! I seriously underestimate him now. During our last chem tutor,he even copied me,and this is how he says thanx? is this the way you go head 2 head with someone? No proof at all you see, and what he told me were his feelings, and what he calls'the proof is in his head'. I told him to print whatever he wants and show it to me,and i ll show him reality by keeping quiet and let an alim friend of me to go fire him.

Seriously, if you ever find someone going on something controversial, you should say to them,provide ample proof! And you eliminate them with all the ample truth you have.

Im facing one of the toughest challenge yet in learning. So many formulae!

2 comments:

  1. wow that chinese...you know what i meant...
    how can he think that way?
    israel s**ks

    well, about the study thing, that's normal
    you're going to deal with more and more formulae later
    life's getting tougher and tougher ^^
    so be prepared haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so din. im not studying that hard yet. My roommate lak,fuuhh,rajin siot..

    ReplyDelete