Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mathes Quiz 2moro, im not yet asleep!

I know i should be sleeping right now like everyone else, but i cant stop worrying bout a subject that had bugged me for more than 7 years. MATHES! oh, i hate them soo much..

My test is at 8 and i havent studied more detailed yet! i m so dead~~~

people keep saying relax, and they didnt study at all. I am under intense pressure,huhu. gotogo,goodnyte.

Oh by the way, my chemistry lab today was the worst that i have ever had. We started off half an hour late as the lab demo gave a briefing that long to us. Yes, we are already facing the dangerous labs. Next experiment would be involving 13 mol HCL, that is unbelievably high. And the organic solvents, like hexane fumes, can cause permanent blindness. So we have to wear goggles always during the lab.

Somehow, thrity minutes before lab ends, where still so many works need to be done, a lecturer came in and suddenly shouted to all of us. Yeah,it was shocking. we started late,and we are all supposed to end late. What happened, he shooed us. Damn,my report is only half finished you idiot...anyway,bad day...

1 comment:

  1. what a long day, huh?
    me too today
    when I received my carry marks from lecturers
    i was quite disappointed
    and now i'm not sure i can do for final

    ReplyDelete